Toronto and Region Conservation (TRCA) operates three unique family campgrounds within the Greater Toronto Area - Indian Line , Glen Rouge, and Albion Hills. Indian Line and Glen Rouge are the closest campgrounds to downtown Toronto, and offer easy access to Toronto amenities and attractions. Albion Hills is a short drive from Toronto suburbs, and offers the perfect escape from the city.. with scenic trails perfect for mountain biking, hiking and nature watching and family-friendly facilities that include a new pool and splash area.
All TRCA campgrounds offer serviced and unserviced sites, and have pull-through capabilities for trailers and motors homes. Indian Line campground is fully-serviced, and all locations offer daily, weekly, and monthly camping.
TRCA Campsite Reservation Line 1-855-811-0111
- The only campground located within the city if Toronto!
- Camp within the natural beauty of a park, along the Rouge River
- 125 sites, including 87 that are serviced for recreational vehicles, 27 unserviced sites and 5 that are designed specifically for backpackers.
- Walking Distance to Toronto Transit
- Close to Toronto attractions such as the Toronto Zoo, Petticoat Creek Conservation Area, Toronto Beaches
- Amenities include washrooms, showers, fire pits, and free general admission to Petticoat Creek Conservation Area and a Petticoat pool discount.
- Located off Highway 2 (Kingston Road), just north of Highway 401 and east of the Sheppard Avenue/Port Union Road interchange.
- Excellent highway and public transit access to all major Toronto-area attractions
- The Claireville Dam creates an on-the-lake feel to the first class tourist campground
- An inexpensive alternative to staying at a hotel
- 247 serviced, unserviced, sewer sites, and pull-through sites for RVs
- RV, Trailers, and Tent accessible
- Next door to Wild Water Kingdom, close to Black Creek Pioneer Village, Ontario Place, Downtown Toronto
- Amenities include: Campground Store, Free Wireless Internet, Swimming Pool, Children's Play Area, Coin Laundry, Clean Washrooms and Showers, Dumping Station
- Located off of Highway 427 - exit Finch Avenue, West
- Camp Close to Home, within Albion Hills Conservation Area
- Swim in our pool overlooking Lake Albion for an additional discounted fee
($ 2.75 per person, from 2 years old and up)
- Enjoy Fishing, Paddling, Mountain Biking, Hiking, and more!
- 234 serviced and unserviced sites, and pull-through sites for RVs
- Electrical Services and Dumping Stations Available
- Trailer Rentals Available
- Amenities include: Campground Store, Washrooms, Showers, Fire Pits, Children's Play Areas, Wireless Internet in the Chalet
- Located in Caledon, at 16500 Hwy 50, just 8 kms north of Bolton