For more information please contact Michael Charendoff at 416-661-6600 ext. 5280, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mill Pond Splash 2014
Thank you to everyone who made the 16th annual Mill Pond Splash Eco Festival on Sunday June 1, 2014 such a success!
With over 3000 people in attendance and the dedication of more than 50 volunteers, we were able to:
- Plant 234 native trees and shrubs;
- Remove more than 20 garbage bags filled with garlic mustard from the forest floor;
- Plant 250 native wildflowers;
- Make 300 toad abodes;
- Lead 8 interpretive nature and water walks; and
- Much more!
We wanted to send a special Thank You to the following event sponsors and supporters:
- Walmart-Evergreen Green Grants;
- TD Friends of the Environment Foundation;
- RBC Blue Water Project;
- Native Plants in Claremont; and
- Cosmo Music