Albion Hills Campground
Set in the hills of Caledon on the banks of the Humber River, Albion Hills offers dramatic scenery, exciting activities and excellent facilities — only 40 minutes from Toronto! So after a day of hiking, mountain biking or just laying on the beach, fall asleep beneath the stars at Albion Hills Campground.
- Enjoy Fishing, Paddling, Mountain Biking, Hiking, and more!
- Swim in our new pool overlooking Lake Albion
- 234 serviced and unserviced sites, and pull-through sites for RVs
- Electrical Services and Dumping Stations Available
- Trailer Rentals Available
- Amenities include: Campground Store, Washrooms, Showers, Fire Pits, Children's Play Areas, Wireless Internet in the Chalet
- Located in Caledon, at 16500 Hwy 50, just 8 kms north of Bolton
Albion Hills offers individual serviced and unserviced sites as well as on-site trailer rentals.
Please note camping reservations will be available April 2016.
Please check soon for opening dates.
Hours of Operation | Camping Fees | Pet Policy | Download Location Maps
Activities offered at this location
Hours of Operation:
Albion Hills Campground operating season runs from April 24 to October 25, 2015.
- Sunday to Monday: 8 am to 8 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 8 am to 11 pm
For a permit to occupy an individual un-serviced campsite at Albion Hills Campground (plus applicable taxes):
|per month (28 days)||$540.00|
For a permit to occupy an individual serviced campsite, with water and hydro hook-ups at Albion Hills Campground (plus applicable taxes):
|per month (28 days)||$650.00|
Listed rates include admission for up to two people and parking for one vehicle. Additional campers/vehicles are subject to admission/parking fees (plus applicable taxes):
|extra vehicle, daily||$10.00|
|extra vehicle, season||$75.00|
|on holiday weekends, permit premium, per night||$3.00|
Camping Trailer Rental Fees (plus applicable taxes):
|per night (2 night booking minimum)||$100.00|
|per week (7 nights)||$520.00|
|per month (28 nights)||$1,354.00|
Pets are permitted at most Toronto and Region Conservation areas; however, for the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we do insist that:
- pets are kept on a leash at all times
- owners clean up after their pets
- pets are not allowed in the visitors centre
Download Location Maps:
Albion Hills Park map
Albion Hills Trails Map
Albion Campground Map