Join the Glen Haffy Fly Fishers Club!
Only 45 minutes north of Toronto, in Caledon, Ontario
Join us for our Fly Fishing Open House!
April 16th, 2016 from 10am-3pm.
Everyone is welcome to come and visit the club and try your luck at fly fishing!
- Access to Private, Gated, Headwaters Trout Ponds, six days a week!
- 600 acres of pristine conservation land at the crossroads of the Oak Ridges Moraine and the Niagara Escarpment
- Facilities that include: Row Boats, Docks, and Log Cabin
- Stocked Ponds of feisty Rainbow Trout!
- Resident Brook Trout Population
- Catch and Release All Day... and then take home your best catch!
- Free Family TRCA Parks Membership that gives your family (up to four individuals) free general admission to Glen Haffy, Albion Hills, Heart Lake, Boyd, Bruce's Mill and Petticoat Creek Conservation Areas.*
* TRCA Parks Memberships are valid for one year.
Each year we raise thousands of Rainbow Trout at our Fish Hatchery at Glen Haffy Conservation Area. Once they weigh between one and five pounds, they are released into the Headwater Ponds.
The fly fishing membership fee as of Jan 1, 2015 will be $525.00 per year plus HST
The Glen Haffy Headwaters Trout Ponds are located
at 18620 Centreville Creek Road, north of Finnerty Side Road, in Caledon
Four ways to Join:
1. By mail
Glen Haffy Fly Fishers Club
c/o Glen Haffy Conservation Area
P.O. Box 185 Stn. Palgrave
2. By fax
3. By phone
Glen Haffy (905) 584-2922
4. In person
Glen Haffy Conservation Area (park office)
19245 Airport Road
10km north of Caledon East
If you require any further information, please give us a call at 416-667- 6295 or email us at email@example.com.